Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Special Day

Duagu, Gali, Me and Larry..

Hehe.. Today is my birthday.. I'm really surprise and very happy that all of the band members celebrate my birthday with me.. Thanks for the presents from Yi Hong, Color Guards, my brother and sister, the pizzas from Gali's mum, the cakes from my parents and band members and many many more... I hope we will be the champion of state and national level this year!!! Wohoo! 14 years old le!! Haha.. Wish all the best this year..Thats all for now.. Nitex.. Sweet dreams! Jiayou!

Happy Birthday 14th to You,


Alvin..




3 comments:

Eldora said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Everyday^^

~ Br3nD@ ~ said...

Yoyo !! Happy belated birthday !! Sorry for the late greeting yea !!
^^ Anyways, 14 this year le o !! Must stay strong and happy o!! Jia youz in everything yea !! ^^

Steve said...

hehe..Happy belated birthday dude..
Sorry for the late greeting..
and i still owe u a present..
so just wait for it..
hehe..
jiayou^^

-steve-