Saturday, May 16, 2009

Miss band life in Spain so much..


Here are some photos I took in spain:



In the airplane to London.. I sit with Allan for 13 hours!!!

Somewhere around the London airport

Saxophonists + Mitsuo Nonoami



Saxophonists.. ++


Warming up early in the morning..
Saxophonists + Ex Saxophonist
Saxophonists + Professional
Parade at night..
Gala Dinner Performance...
Lunch with my Buddies...
Frens!!


Dinner with my buddies


Tiger with "his" motorcycle...


-J.J & J.M-




Saxophone section again ==
-J.J & J.Y-


...


-A.S.J.J & A.SJ.J-
-Me + Mitsuo Nonami-
Bull Fight !!

-My buddies-




...


Buaix Madrid~



...



-Best buddies-

...

Me + Mr.Wong


Me + Buckingham palace..


-My group-

Hercules award + Most popular group award + My family

-The end-

Do You enjoy it? Anyway Thanks for viewing..

For more photos viewing visit:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30465872&l=fe32eb8a39&id=1166826351

No comments: