Friday, June 12, 2009

-Chai Jie's birthday party-

Last night, Chai Jie was having her birthday party at Halo Cafe (6pm ~ 9pm).. She invited some of the band members including me to join her birthday party.. We really had a lot of fun there (karaoke, games etc..).. Anyway, thanks for inviting me to your birthday party and thank you for treating me as your friend.. Wish u a happy birthday ^_* ...
Some photos taken there:




-Me and birthday gal (Chai Jie)-



-I'm eating Chai Jie's birthday cake-

Clement singing~

Chai Jie's gang singing~

3 comments:

Wenyi said...

hey!! hahaz just know that you used HUGS for comments.. xue wo.. lol. kiddin.. XD happy always! ^^

ChaiJie =) said...

a la a la =]
thx ya alvinS !!
next time u must singing yarh!!
promise?!
haha XD

~@R!xX~ said...

blekkk~ wan BLACK ROSE to leave comment ooo~
so dun wan face ~~~
haha joking nia larr~
black rose suan shen me~
band d clown nia mar~
no ppl like one~
haha^^
jia you lo^^