Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Find Sponsor

This afternoon, we went to Pelita and Serbakas for looking for sponsoring for food fair that is going to hold on 9/8 with a group of 6 band members (Natalie, Ricky, Alvin.S, Yc, Tina and Claudia) .. It was quite fun when we seperated to 3 groups to look for sponsor and I was grouped with Ricky.. We took turns to ask about sponsoring.. Luckily, we received some sponsoring from some kind people at Pelita.. When we were finding sponsor in Serbakas, Yc and I used to guard our group members' begs.. Yc betrayed me and went for helping Ricky them looking for sponsor.. It was a damn fool.. There was only me who guarding the begs.. I stood there 2 hours just for guarding the begs.. It was so meaningless and totally lonely.. Sigh.. Betrayed by my friends.. So Sien and meaningless afternoon.. But nevermind la.. We'r frens and we are all helping band ba.. I really hope that tomorrow will be more fun than this afternoon.. Tomorrow change to Chai Jie's group le, just hope we will have good teamwork..

2 comments:

nhxs said...

our group ler?teamwork how much??haha..thanks a lot ya for everything=)and your bag watching of course..really happy with this group^^jiayou for tmr and other days!take care..

Alvin-sjj95 said...

our group quite ok le haha.. i dunno too i just go pelita ask for sponsor with ricky