Saturday, August 1, 2009

New month =)

Today is 1/8, a new starting of the month of August.. Guess what happened to me today? I fell down from my bicycle when I went to eat with my friends this evening.. Regret that I rode my bicycle in high speed and didn't notice that there is a "hole" by the roadside.. Luckily, my leg did not seriously injured.. Since there is still 4 days of the "holidays", I think I should reduce the time I used to play computer games.. I should study hard and practise piano more often since the exam and piano test is coming soon~ Well, I just wish that this month will be a lucky month for all my buddies.. I also hope that I will get good result for piano test and school exam! Smile always =)


6 comments:

Larry said...

jia you in exam too bro..
all the best to u =)

Jeng said...

Jia you in your sch exam ya..study hard^^ Piano exam too..haha
good luck~
Take k =)

-Jeng-

Hien♥ said...

jia you==

yL said...

good luck in ur test lo.. ur leg how le ler??
take care more la xD

Anonymous said...

Jia you ya...Gud Luk and all the best...X)

said...

Jia you Conan! :D
You can do it. =)
All the best.
Smile owes~ ^^