Thursday, September 24, 2009

One week of holidays..

Woo~ Finally can relax after 2N camps (Mr. Nipath Camp & Mr. Nonami Camp).. We learnt new marching fundamentals and 4songs.. I was really tired after this two camps because both of them was from 8am til 5pm.. But at least, we didn't waste our money and time to attend these two camps because we really improved a lot.. After Mr. Nipath Camp (Monday), I went to play badminton and watched a scary movie "Where Got Ghost?" with my friends.. It was a scary and funny movie haha.. And for the day after Mr Nonami Camp (Thursday), I went to swim at Jon's condominium with some of my gang.. Thanks Jon talked to the guard and let us went in ya.. After swimming, we went in sauna.. We really enjoy it.. Refreshed our body!! Took many photos there.. But not for uploading haha.. Haiz.. One weeks of holidays almost end.. What should I do for another 3days left?

4 comments:

Hien♥ said...

pro o..
u bring all ur juniors!!
jia you..
good job done..
alto-saxophonist,a.s..cheer up k?
n gambateh=)

Eldora said...

你这么瘦还去sauna~

Alvin-sjj95 said...

I just wan to refresh myself and become white.. haha..

Hien♥ said...

ask u use lotion to protect ur skin lo..
u already vry black lo..
when practise under the sun,plz dun shy,use sunblock plz..=)
take k urself..~