Saturday, October 3, 2009

Refresh..

Well.. School reopened 1 weeks.. But, I'm still in the mood of playing.. Its time to refresh my mind and start to study for the coming SEMESTER 2? Hahax.. This afternoon, I went for a talk about chinese language in the school.. It was very meaningless because I can't even hear 1 word from the teacher which was giving speech.. Besides that, the talk took about 3hours.. Can you imagine how boring am I was sitting there for 3hours just doing nothing?.. Haiz, tomorrow will be an important day for me.. I prepared everythings just for tomorrow.. I don't have any experience.. Foodsale, hope everythings go on smoothly tomorrow.. And.. Happy Mooncake Festival to all my friends!! Thats all for this post.. Smile always=)

1 comment:

Hien♥ said...

jiayou semester 2!!!
bia together..
hehe=)
smile la..=)