Saturday, October 17, 2009

Chinese Drama Competition..

We participated in the chinese drama competition yesterday afternoon.. I'm a member of JiaHan's group.. I acted as an accountant in the drama.. Although it was just a small character, I felt its important.. Every single character is important in a drama.. I was quite nervous when we were performing because it was the first time we performed our drama on the stage.. Luckily.. I did it (with some mistakes) When I heard 2009 年度华文戏剧比赛冠军得主 - 爱,改变生命, I was really shocked and happy.. Besides the champion.. JiaHan also achieved the best boy actor award.. Once again, Congratulation JiaHan.. Anyway.. I'm glad that I joined this group of drama team, met some new friends.. But mostly our actors from our class.. Cherish the time we were having fun during practise time.. Lastly, Thanks for everyone's co-orperation.. Thanks for everything and everyone=)

3 comments:

Hien♥ said...

woo!!!!!!!!!we won

佐佐楊 said...

hehe^^
juz coz u leave comment to me,
so leave one to u lo..
no lah,
really happy can know u n other new friends.
its was a sweet memories,
n happy tat we did it in drama competition and we enjoy it very very much.
=)

Eldora said...

congratez~!