Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Birthday, my dear friends..

It is a special post that I used to wish 4 of my friends a happy birthday..


Friendx Forev3r =)

First of all is.. E.T.. He was my roommate in Spain.. And he is my best fren.. He is the one who have always support me when I get into trouble=).. Although he is 1year older than me, I felt he is same age as me.. Because we always do lame things together.. We always study and play together too.. hahax.. Anyway, he is a good guy.. Friend forever ya, Eric.. Happy Birthday!! Become 1 year older lo... Smile always=)

Second will be V.W.. Jiayou in Clarinet and Color Guard ya!! Friend forever ya.. Happy Birthday!! Same age as me le.. hehe.. Smile always=)

Third is Connie.. One of my juniors.. Jiayou in Alto.Sax ya.. Wish you a happy birthday!!

Fouth is Roland.. One of Eric's gang.. Jiayou in percussion ya.. Wish you a happy birthday!!

Wish 4 of you a Happy Birthday.. I'm glad to have 4 friends whose birthday are on the same day..


4 comments:

xIan said...

Well..Happy birthday to all 4 of them too..:D..2moro de performance oso nid blow 4 times..XDXD

yL said...

lol.. wat comment i can gv?
u wishing ppl happy birthday ler..
ok lo.. i help u wish again..
happy bday to 4 of them.. i dunno who are them haha
xD
well.. my blog also update le.. have a view ba.. jia you.. ^^

Hien♥ said...

happy birthday to them..
jia you ba~

Connie said...

Thanks.=)