Sunday, October 4, 2009

Foodsale 2009

SMK Chung Hua Miri Annual Foodsale was held in outdoor basketball court this morning.. I waited this day since August I think.. Actually I'm a gamemaster, but most of the seniors of my section (Alto Saxophone) have to take their pmr exam soon~ So they can't involve in foodsale.. And thats why I backed to my section to help and prepare everthings since Ryan can't in charge.. Roasted Chicken.. XD.. A problem appeared this morning.. One of the places which promised sponsor 10roasted chicken had forgot their promise this morning.. It was my fault i think because I didn't remind him yesterday.. Anyway, the problem was solved at last.. I really appreciate the support from all my friends.. After that, everythings was going on smoothly.. Finally.. Foodsale ended.. It was a good experience for me i think.. I'm still tired now although I took a nap just now but at least I learnt many things? Jiayou Form 3s.. 3days to PMR.. hahax.. Good Luck!! All the best.. =)

4 comments:

Hien♥ said...

nt ur fault la..
haiyo..
support yea n smile always..=)

yL said...

yeah.. it's a nice experience for u.. i think this annual foodsales only chunghua students have chance to involve it..can learn how to manage the all things well.. especially treat own customers nicely.. sometimes, will meet some very bo ka si de customer after u come out society.. appreciate the days when u r still in sch.. really have much fun and joyful.. jia you lo.. this comment special write for u haha.. long enough?? ^^

Eldora said...

没关系啦
最后问题还是解决了~

said...

No worries Alvin. Problems faced = God's plans. Accept and get over it and learn from it as well. Jia you. Do better nxt time. You can. Dun blame yourself ya(:

Jia You.
God bless=)