Saturday, October 10, 2009

I want holidays..

Wuuu~ I'm so "lucky" that I still have classes this week although PMR is going on.. Most of my friends are studying at home and enjoying their 1 week of holidays.. It's better to study at home than at school I think.. Don't know why.. No reason? Haiz.. I can't meet my friends in school this whole week.. Isn't it a tough school life? Life without friend is like the sky without sun.. Friends are certainly important and without them, life would be pretty lonely.. Lol.. Am I out of topic? No choice.. Jiayou everyone.. Study whenever you're.. =)

This morning, form 3s and form 5s went to school for the rehearsal of next tuesday perfomance although they are going to have a war against PMR and SPM.. We played many songs together with form 3s and form 5s.. It was pretty nice.. And it have been a long time since I have this feeling.. It was the feel I had when I was in Spain.. I love and miss it so mch.. Anyway, I just hope that all the form 3s and form 5s can pass their exam with flying colours.. We will have 1 more day with Mr. Nonami tomorrow.. Jiayou barh saxophonist.. Saxophone Rox!!

2 comments:

Hien♥ said...

gt us also tough school time?

Larry said...

lol..commented..